1. Open your Google AdWords account
2. Create a new ad campaign.
3. Enter your "Campaign Name".
4. Choose the custom location and language properties based on your advertising preferences.
5. In the Networks and Devices section, click "Let me choose..." in the Networks area.
5b. Deselect "Google Search"
5c. In the Display area, click "Show Ads only on pages that match all selected targeting methods".
6. In the Bidding and Budget section, select your manual or automatic budget preference and enter your budget information.
7. Save the settings and continue to creating your Ad Group.
8. Enter Ad Group Name.
9. Enter ad information: Headline / Description / URL information.
10. In the Placements section, click "Select Managed Placements".
11. In the textbox, enter “http://www.similarsites.com.
NOTE: If you would like your ads to appear on a specific SimilarSites page, copy
and paste the SimilarSites.com page URL where you would like your advertisement to appear.
12. Save your ad group.
Congratulations! You are now part of the SimilarSites advertising team. Don’t forget to
select your ad preferences including size, display, content and frequency to help optimize your advertising click-thru-rate.
For more information, a complete user guide to Google Placement Tools is available here: http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=21667
More specific information on Google Managed Placements can be found here: https://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=99502